i don't care where you go as long as it's with me


i hate the feeling of losing something. however, since i usually live in complete squalor, this feeling is not uncommon to me. my things are constantly swallowed up by the mess that is my room, surfacing on occasion like regurgitated pearls. i have almost no control over their reappearance — they show up when they feel like it, perhaps when the tide of my shit (metaphorical, not literal) has receded from the floor of my room, perhaps not. yet from the time that i realize i can't find something to the time that it reappears, i'm obsessed with the thought that it is gone, possibly forever.

makes my brain hurt. seriously.

last month i realized that both of my born ruffians albums are missing. i thought only one had disappeared but no, they're both gone. did i loan them to someone? did someone with a penchant for born ruffians but a shortage of loose cash steal them from me? i have no idea and really, it matters not, because the simple fact is they're not here and i miss them. fare thee well, born ruffians albums. good luck and godspeed. i play for you an appropriate song.

born ruffians - little garcon

No comments: